Welcome to our new site. We created this site to share with you our do-it-yourself design for a simple, yet very effective self-watering garden container. This is a project that we worked on for fun. We like to design things with a special emphasis on SIMPLE. Simple is good. So allow me to give you the basics…
- In our series of videos we will show you how to make 9 self-watering garden pots in 20 minutes for $22.50 (total for all of the pots).
- Compare this with purchasing a single self watering garden pot for $35 to $40 online.
- Not only is our design absolutely simple, it’s better. Yes, this is our opinion, so tell us what you think!
- A key aspect of our self-watering garden pots is the “Water Distribution Bucket”. This bucket (actually two buckets combined) is the only place that you water.
- The Water Distribution Bucket is connected to all of the other buckets and water flows freely between the buckets.
- The benefits include less weeding, less water, convenience, you get more done in less time, and it’s perfect for people with less than ideal gardening space.
Finally, I have to say that it’s fun. It’s not hard, even for people who are not technically minded. So if you want to grow your own fantastic vegetables with less work, give it a try. Less us know what you think!
Glenn Meder & Shay Campbell